Specials & Packages Experience the Best
5 days / 4 nights
Two nights on Fox Island, two nights in Seward, our premier Northwestern Fjord Tour, and much more. Experience the best!
The Best of Kenai Fjords National Park is an essential part of an active Alaska vacation. Explore the beauty of Kenai Fjords National Park as you travel by boat from Seward to Fox Island for a two night stay at Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge. Enjoy kayaking, hiking, and a wildlife experience like none other.
Vacation Package Highlights
The Best of Kenai Fjords National Park offers a two night stay in each destination in Seward, allowing you time to enjoy the many activities available. Visit the beautiful coves of Fox Island by sea kayak and spot a variety of wildlife that call the Kenai Fjords their home.
Day 1: Anchorage / Seward / Fox Island
- Travel by rail Anchorage to Seward on Goldstar dome train
- Transfer by boat to Fox Island
- Overnight at Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge
Day 2: Fox Island / Sea Kayaking
- Embark on a full day guided kayaking excursion
- Evening at leisure on Fox Island
- Second night at Kenai Fjord Wilderness Lodge
Day 3: Fox Island / Seward
- Check-out after breakfast on Fox Island
- Depart Fox Island on the Northwestern Fjord Tour
- Overnight at Seward Windsong Lodge
Day 4: Seward
- Exit Glacier Walking Tour
- Ididaride sled dog ride / tour
- Second night at Seward Windsong Lodge
Day 5: Seward / Anchorage
- Visit the Alaska SeaLife Center
- Afternoon at leisure
- Travel by coach Seward to Anchorage. Tour ends.
May 28–September 4, 2016 prices starting at*
- $2722 — Single (1 per room)
- $1933— Double (2 per room)
- $1687 — Triple (3 per room)
- $1576 — Quad (4 per room)
- $832 — Child (ages 2-11)
Our Alaska Travel Experts are waiting for your call
*Customized itinerary available upon request. Prices are stated per person. Taxes and fees are not included. Child rates apply to persons 11 years old and younger. Prices vary based on travel dates. Rates and dates are subject to change without notice. This package may be booked directly with Alaska Heritage Tours or through your personal Travel Agent. See complete Booking Terms and Conditions.