Specials & Packages Seward Sojourner
4 days / 3 nights
The Seward Sojourner includes all the best activities and attractions of the Kenai Peninsula. A journey to Seward takes you through beautiful mountains with alpine glaciers and pristine lakes.
See a variety of marine wildlife up close and witness the majesty of Alaska’s tidewater glaciers in the Kenai Fjords National Park. Add the perfect combination of wonder and excitement to your Alaska adventure with this fun filled vacation package.
Vacation Package Highlights
Journey from Anchorage to Seward for three action packed days at Resurrection Bay and Kenai Fjords National Park. Learn about Alaska's coastal wildlife at the Alaska SeaLife Center. Witness these animals in action aboard a wildlife and glacier cruise with Kenai Fjords Tours.
Day 1: Anchorage
- Arrive in Anchorage
- Visit the Alaska Native Heritage Center and Anchorage Museum
- Overnight in Downtown Anchorage
Day 2: Seward
- Travel by rail Anchorage to Seward on Goldstar dome train
- Alaska SeaLife Center—The Puffin Encounter
- Overnight at Seward Windsong Lodge
Day 3: Seward
- Northwestern Fjord Tour with Kenai Fjords Tours
- Second night at Seward Windsong Lodge
Day 4: Seward / Anchorage
- Exit Glacier Tour
- Ididaride Sled Dog Tour
- Travel by coach Seward to Anchorage
- Tour Ends
Starting 2016 rates quoted per person.
Valid June 2 - August 31, 2016
- $1,545* — 1 per room (single)
- $1,085* — 2 per room (double)
- $950* — 3 per room (triple)
- $465* — Children (2–11)
Our Alaska Travel Experts are waiting for your call
*Customized itinerary available upon request. Prices are stated per person. Taxes and fees are not included. Child rates apply to persons 11 years old and younger. Prices vary based on travel dates. Rates and dates are subject to change without notice. This package may be booked directly with Alaska Heritage Tours or through your personal Travel Agent. See complete Booking Terms and Conditions.