Trip Tips Getting Here
By Car, Truck or RV
By car, truck or RV, if you’re coming from Anchorage you’ll travel 126 gorgeous miles along Turnagain Arm and the scenic Seward Highway, through mountain passes and by icy, blue-green meltwater lakes. Be sure to watch for wildlife along the way.
Seward Windsong Lodge is located at mile 0.5 Exit Glacier Road, two miles north of the Seward Small Boat Harbor.
- Travel south from Anchorage on the Seward Highway to Milepost 3.7
- Turn right onto Exit Glacier / Herman Leirer Road.
- Continue ½ mile to Seward Windsong Lodge.
- The first and second drive both go to Seward Windsong Lodge.
- Resurrection Roadhouse Restaurant is the next turn at .7 miles.